Tikiri Soft Natural Rubber Rattle - Meiya
Ethically made in Sri Lanka, Tikiri (meaning 'teeny tiny') source all their materials locally minimising environmental impact. Created from organic natural rubber from the latex of the Hevea tree & ethically sourced cotton, Tikiri care as much about their workforce as the environment, demonstrating their commitment to the 10 principles of fair trade.
This Meiya soft rattle toy combines the developmental benefit and stimulation of sound toys. By moving a rattle which creates sound, babies can learn their fundamental lessons in cause and effect relationships. Rattle comes with a friendly natural rubber character head, that is ideal for teething on, and an easy-to-grip fabric ring for comfort and reassurance.
- Baby teether age recommendation: 0+ months
- Size: 17cm x 12cm
- 100% pure organic rubber teething toy
- GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard)
- Safe, non-toxic chewable baby toy
- Non-toxic water based ink /paint
- Certified plastic free baby toy- BPA free, Phthalate free & PVC free
- Sustainable toys which are biodegradable
- Handmade & hand painted toy made in Sri Lanka
- Socially responsible manufacturing