Tikiri Natural Rubber Elephant Teether
Ethically made in Sri Lanka, Tikiri (meaning 'teeny tiny') source all their materials locally minimising environmental impact. Created from organic natural rubber from the latex of the Hevea tree & ethically sourced cotton, Tikiri care as much about their workforce as the environment, demonstrating their commitment to the 10 principles of fair trade.
Tikiri's Alvin the elephant baby soft toy has a soft fabric body which is ideal for cuddles. Alvin the elephant also has a head designed for teething so is ideal for soothing irritated gums. It is sure to become one of your babies favourite toys.
Alvin soft toy and baby teething toy all in one is constructed from lightweight materials and is ideal for little hands. It is also handmade, constructed from sustainable natural rubber and is 100% plastic free.
- Baby teether age recommendation: 0+ months
- Size: 15cm x 15cm
- Item number: 95502
- 100% pure natural rubber teething toy
- 100% cotton
- Safe, non-toxic chewable baby toy
- Non-toxic water based ink /paint
- Certified plastic free baby toy- BPA free, Phthalate free & PVC free
- Sustainable toys which are biodegradable
- Handmade & hand painted toy made in Sri Lanka
- Socially responsible manufacturing
Age rating: 0+ months