Tikiri Havah The Bunny Baby Lovey and Organic Teether
Ethically made in Sri Lanka, Tikiri (meaning 'teeny tiny') source all their materials locally minimising environmental impact. Created from organic natural rubber from the latex of the Hevea tree & ethically sourced cotton, Tikiri care as much about their workforce as the environment, demonstrating their commitment to the 10 principles of fair trade.
Tikiri's Havah the bunny lovey baby toy has a soft fabric body which is ideal for cuddles. Havah the bunny also has a head designed for teething so is ideal for soothing irritated gums. It is sure to become one of your babies favourite toys.
Havah lovey and baby teething toy is constructed from lightweight materials and is ideal for little hands. It is also handmade, constructed from sustainable organic rubber and is 100% plastic free.
- Baby teether age recommendation: 0+ months
- Size: 25cm
- 100% pure organic rubber teething toy
- GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard)
- 100% cotton
- 100% recycled plastic bottle fibre filling
- Safe, non-toxic chewable baby toy
- Non-toxic water based ink /paint
- Certified plastic free baby toy- BPA free, Phthalate free & PVC free
- Sustainable toys which are biodegradable
- Handmade & hand painted toy made in Sri Lanka
- Socially responsible manufacturing