Sustainable Rice Husk Travel Mug - 400ml
A truly sustainable travel cup. Rice husks are a potential biohazard if not repurposed or disposed of properly. This is why Huski Home recycles rice husks to create a durable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic material.
- Non-toxic, melamine, and BPA free
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
- 400ml - 15.7 x 8.8 x 8.8cm
I wanted a travel mug that is a) leak proof and b) easy to clean (and c) keeps my tea warm) whilst also being a sustainable product. So far this one is ticking all the boxes! The stopper lid does pop open when the beverage is very very hot (just the pressure makes it pop), but once it's cooled down a little, you can close it, it is leakproof and it'll stay warm. Thanks to the simple lid, it can actually be cleaned very well (not like more complex lids like contigo etc). It's also light, so I can just bring it with me wherever and avoid getting takeaway cups. All I wanted and more!