Pala Eyewear - Baobab in Amber
For every pair of sunglasses you purchase Pala gives back to eye-care programs in Africa - to date over 8,000 people have benefited from the grants Pala have provided to eyecare projects in Africa. Cases are woven from waste plastic preventing 4.5 tonnes of landfill. Look good, feel good, give back. All frames in the new collection are hand-crafted in Italy from plant-based bio-acetate, always in small batches to avoid waste.
A classic round shape that is just a touch retro. A great style for most face-shapes.
Frame fit: Medium, 48 – 23 – 140 (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
- Italian biodegradable, plant-based acetate frame
- Sustainable case woven from recycled plastic bags and waste
- Pala gives to vision projects across Africa for every pair sold
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- More eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste