Lich in Havana - Polarised Lens
For every pair of sunglasses you purchase Pala gives back to eye-care programs in Africa - to date over 8,000 people have benefitted from the grants Pala have provided to eyecare projects in Africa. Cases are woven from waste plastic preventing 4.5 tonnes of landfill. Look good, feel good, give back.
When you usually go for round frames but want an extra edge. Meet the Lich, a classic circular design with an angled brow line to keep things interesting without straying too far from the path. The best of both worlds. This sunglasses frame is Havana tortoiseshell with graduate brown lenses.
Frame fit: Regular - see image for size.
- Italian biodegradable, plant-based acetate frame
- Polarised anti-glare and anti-scratch lens
- Sustainable case woven from recycled plastic bags and waste
- 100% UVA protection
- High quality recycled acetate frame
- CR39 lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Can be used with prescription lenses through your local optician