Ethically made in Sri Lanka, Tikiri (meaning 'teeny tiny') source all their materials locally minimising environmental impact. Created from organic natural rubber from the latex of the Hevea tree & ethically sourced cotton, Tikiri care as much about their workforce as the environment, demonstrating their commitment to the 10 principles of fair trade.
This giraffe teething toy is designed with hard and soft areas that are easily gripped by tiny little hands. Tikiri Toys giraffe baby teething toy is a handmade, sustainable natural rubber baby toy and is 100% plastic free.
- Baby teether age recommendation: 0+ months
- Size: 12cm
- 100% pure organic rubber teething toy
GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard)
Safe, non-toxic chewable baby toy
- Non-toxic water based ink /paint
- Certified plastic free baby toy- BPA free, Phthalate free & PVC free
Sustainable toys which are biodegradable
- Handmade & hand painted toy made in Sri Lanka
Socially responsible manufacturing
Complies with EN71 Toy Safety Standard, certified non toxic, BPA free, Phthalate free and PVC free.