Campaigning for better mental health is at the forefront of everything at The Positive Planner. Developed after the founders own struggles with their mental health, they are now prominent campaigners for mental health causes. Using ethical suppliers & sustainable manufacturing processes in the production of their gorgeous self-care tools.
The Positive Doodle Diary is fun and creative gratitude journal for kids.
Full of activities from simple journaling and drawing to simple yoga and relaxation exercises, we think its a brilliant way to help little people to process all those big feelings.
Exploring themes of kindness, resilience and gratitude in a really fun way children can work through the planner with or without a parent.
Perfect for children age 5-10.
What you will find inside:
Daily 'Dear Diary' pages with lots of space for children to record how they feel and relect on what they remember from their day
- Daily Doodle pages with space for free doodling
- Daily positive affirmations for mindful colouring along with related exercises for self-care and positivity.
- Gentle breathwork and yoga exercises designed especially for children.
- A ‘how to use this book’ section for children.
- A chapter for adults including messages from our expert collaborators and also the science behind the Doodle Diary.