Sustainable and ethical jewellery made by people experiencing homelessness
Hand-made as part of a program to empower people experiencing homelessness, these lovely triangle earrings are made from 100% recycled sterling silver, these earrings are made with recycled silver and acetate.
Presented in a hand-stamped box with the name of the maker inside.
• Handmade from 100% recycled sterling silver
• Hallmarked with the PVT sponsor’s mark
• Lovingly recycled from donated acetate
• Handmade and unique - colours and shapes of acetate may vary
• Providing vital work to one of our makers living in a homeless hostel
Pivot are a social enterprise on a mission to empower people who are experiencing homelessness to pivot their lives through making and enterprise. Through their 12 week program teaching jewellery making and transferable skills in hostels Pivot hope to improve the experience of those living in temporary accommodation through re-engagement, an increased sense of self-worth and ultimately higher move-on rates from hostels.